- These nationalities can visit Iran without any visa:
Syria (90 day visa), Turkey (90 days), Lebanon (15 days), Azerbaijan (15 days), Georgia (45 days), Bolivia (30 days) and Egypt (20 days). If they want to stay more, they can extend their visa while they are in Iran.
- These countries cannot visit Iran by visa on arrival and should get their visa beforehand: The US, Canada, Iraq, Colombia, Jordan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan
- The travel agencies cannot get visa invitation letter for Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan and Afghan nationalities and they should refer directly to the consulates for the application.
- Other nationalities can get the tourist visa for 30 days stay in Iran.
- The American, British and Canadian passport holders still must travel to Iran within a guided tour through an eligible travel agency. So they cannot apply for a visa invitation letter through us without booking a trip.
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Tourist visa is issued for foreign nationals who are interested to travel to Iran individually or with a group for the purpose of visiting Iran, or their friends and relatives. This visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days with option of Extensions in Iran. The visa remains valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue.