ELECTRONIC IRAN VISA APPLICATION
Passport Copy Requirements For Iran Visa
The digital image of your passport is a vital part of your Iran visa application. To learn more about passport copy requirements For Iran Visa, review the information below on how to provide a suitable digital image. The acceptance of your passport copy is at the discretion of the Iranian embassy or consulate where you apply for an Iranian visa.
The digital image of your passport must be:
- In color
- The files should be in JPEG (.jpg) file format
- Equal to or less than 500 kB (kilobytes) in file size (less than 10 kB is not accepted)
- Only the first page. full-length images are not acceptable.
- In a rectangular aspect ratio (height must less than width)
- 900×613 pixels in dimension
- Sharp without any visible pixels
- properly exposed (too dark or light is not acceptable)
- Scans should be in the right position.
- Clear and all characters must be readable.