Iran Visa on Arrival 2019
- Where Can You Get Iran Visa on Arrival?
- Who Can Get Iran Visa on Arrival (VOA)?
- Iran Visa on Arrival Needed Documents
- Iran Visa on Arrival Tips
- Is Iran Visa on Arrival a Safe Option?
- Is getting Iran Visa on Arrival possible for US, UK, and Canadian Citizens?
- Iran Visa on Arrival for Indian, Pakistani and Afghanistan Citizen
- Iran Visa Waivers and Countries
- How to get a Free Iran Tourist Visa?
Where can you get Iran Visa on Arrival?
Iran visa on arrival has 14 days validity and issued at the six airports in Iran:
- IKA: Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport
- THR: Mehrabad International Airport
- MHD: Mashhad International Airport
- SYZ: Shiraz International Airport
- TBZ: Tabriz International Airport
- ISF: Isfahan International Airport
Who Can Get Iran Visa on Arrival (VOA)?
Iran visas on arrival are available for ordinary citizens of the following nationalities for tourism purposes only. However, travelers may obtain VOA with or without prior Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) approval. Not to mention, you might find an extra 2 to 4-hour airport delay (depending on incoming flights) in addition to a 25€ fee added to the visa costs and charges if you arrive without the MFA approval.
Iran Visa on Arrival Needed Documents:
- A confirmed return ticket
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity
- A photo for your Iran visa application form
- Visa stamp fee, which is payable to the Iran Visa & Passport Office at the airport. Iran airport visa fee depends on the applicant’s nationality.
- Overall, an invitation letter or hotel reservation voucher. The invitation letter that you received from the Iranian travel agency and Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs approved. Travelers should have the invitation letter at least 48 hours before your arrival to Iran airport.
Iran Visa on Arrival Tips:
- Travelers who the MFA rejects their visa request previously will not receive Iran visa on arrival.
- Journalists and reporters on mission cannot get Iran visa on arrival.
- The MFA is not allowing Iranian nationals holding other nationality’s passport to get the Iran visa on arrival.
- The government of Iran issues visa on arrival for tourist purposes only (ordinary passport). Diplomatic passport, official passports, etc. cannot apply for this type of Iran visa.
- Also, The MFA is not issuing Iran visa on Arrival for USA, UK, Canada, Colombia, Somalia, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan nationalities. But it does not mean that they can not receive Iran visa. Mystery Of Iran ® can help you to receive Iran visa, easy, cheap and fast. For more information click here.
- Since 2018 visa on arrival is posibble for Indian citizens.
Is Iran Visa on Arrival a Safe Option?
With our years of experience in Iran Visa, Mystery Of Iran ® recommends you to register for Iran tourist visa and apply to collect the visa at your entrance port in Iran. In this way, you can secure the Iran visa and receiving a pre-approval visa code. In fact, you can apply for the Iran tourist visa through the form below:
What can we do for you?
In the map below you can find the visa type you can apply for:
Important: Iran visa on arrival is NOT extendable to 30 days yet! (February 2019)
Visas that MFA issue on arrival in Iran for tourists visiting the country are now valid for 30 days, said the director of the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts, and Tourism Organization.