We are a travel company with authority from the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of Iran to help all kinds of travelers to get their Iran visa. In this page, we will explain to you how you can get visa for Iran. To clarify, this page somehow is a long text and believe it or not, it’s for your own benefit to know everything about it before applying for Iran visa. Also whenever you have questions, you may ask us about the visa process by contacting us with the different way such as our live chat, direct phone call or send us your question to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our experts are ready to answer your question 24/7. However, you can always find answers for some of your questions in our forum.
If you already know the Iran visa process, certainly you may just apply for the visa here:
Why should you trust us for your Iran visa request?
What can you find on this page?
- How to Complete Iran Visa Application?
- Needed Documents For Iran Visa
- Quick Information For Iran Tourist Visa
- Why not Consider Visa upon Arrival for Iran
- Iranian Tourist Visa in Detail
- Picking Up Your Iran Visa
- Passport and Visa Validity
- How U.S., Canadian, and British Citizens Can Get Iran Tourist Visa?
- Visa-Free Travel to Free Trade Zones
- Visa Application Precaution
- Iran Visa Fee
- How to get a Free Iran Tourist Visa?
- Yellow Fever
- Land Border Crossings to Iran
- Traveling with Children
- Iran Visa Application Form Online
Iran Visa Approval Probability
|21||United Kingdom *||95%|
|22||Rest of the countries||95%|
* Restrictions & Special Regulations
How to Complete Iran visa Application
To complete the visa application, please pay deep attention to the following:
- When you are ready, click on the button “Start a New Application” up. Please make sure to have your passport, information about other Iran visas you have had if any, and any other documents relevant to your intended travel to the IRAN ready. Above all, you will need information in those documents as you fill out the application.
- Follow the instructions on each part. Make sure you answer all the questions—if you do not, probably your application will not be ready to send.
- Your answers must be in English and must use the English alphabet. َs a result, you cannot use letters like ñ, é, ü, or ç. For example, instead of writing “São Paulo,” write “Sao Paulo.”
- After answering all the questions, the program will let you check your answers to make sure they are correct. Likewise, Please re-read them carefully so you do not make mistakes.
Please be sure you review your application in order to avoid common errors in the following requested information areas:
- Visa type requested;
- Your Nationality;
- Current home address;
- Your Image requirements;
- The embassy or consulate where you plan to receive your visa.
- Your browser must support 128-bit encryption.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) must be enabled.
- This website will work with a variety of Internet browsers. But it is best to work with Chrome 50.0 or higher for Windows, Mac, or Linux. Visit www.google.com to download the latest versions.
- This website requires that your browser is set to accept cookies.
Needed Documents for Iran visa
You should have the following documents available while you complete your online visa application:
- Personal Photo
- Travel itinerary, if you have already made travel arrangements.
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae – You may be required to provide information about your current and previous education and work history.
- Other Information – For some applicants, depending on the intended visa types, you will need provide additional information when completing the online visa application.
Quick Information For Iran Tourist Visa
In order to travel to Iran for tourist purposes, you need an Iran visa. To put it another way, There are two types of Iran visa you can consider:
- Iran Tourist Visa
- Iran Visa On Arrival (VOA) or Iran airport visa
- You provide us with information by filling in Iran visa application form.
- We apply for your visa through the Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Within 3-14 days we send your visa authorization number.
- Finally, within 2-5 days at an Iranian embassy or consulate, you can receive your visa. As result, you can apply for a 30 days Iran visa initially.
Why not Consider Visa upon Arrival for Iran?
This visa which is granted in 5 International airports upon arrival may seem like the easiest way to receive visa but for the following reasons our incoming staff with years of experience strongly unqualified this type of visa. All things considered, below are the most important reasons for you not to consider visa on entry for Iran:
- A 5 % possibility of visa rejection always exists.
- Your airline may not let you board the plane without a visa.
- The duration is not as long as the tourist visa, up to 14 days.
- Most likely you will have to stay long hours in the airport for receiving this visa. (2-3 hours)
Iranian Tourist Visa in Details
MFA of Iran issue tourist visa for almost all nationalities. Therefore, all who like to travel to Iran as groups or individuals can apply for this visa. Moreover, this visa is also best for family visitation purposes. The duration of this visa can vary from 14 to 30 days based on application. In general, you can apply for a maximum 90 days extension easily in major cities once in Iran.
Iran Visa Arrival by Wikipedia
Picking Up Your Iran Visa
Passport and Visa Validity
Your passport must be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date you request for Iran visa. In fact, you will have 3 months to enter Iran once you collect your visa stamp. However, this is subject to your registered Iran tour itinerary, if you have one.
How U.S., Canadian and British Citizens Can Get Iran Tourist Visa
The clearance process for these nationalities may take longer than 14 days. Therefore, we would advise you to consider receiving your Authorization number between 25-45 days after sending visa request.
Which condition you can get Iran visa?
- If you have an Iranian friend who is actually resident in Iran and willing to act as your host. Given that, they can lodge an application in person, directly with the Foreign Ministry in Tehran, and obtain the visa permit on your behalf. In reality, this is not the same as sending an ‘invitation’, which does not work for UK passport holders.
- We can also obtain a ‘work’ visa permit on your behalf, for up to two weeks, as long as you can provide contact details of an Iranian national who is resident in Iran & linked to an Iranian company. It takes about 2 weeks to obtain the visa permit and around two weeks to collect it.
- If you are not of ‘English’ heritage – for example, Iraqi, Indian or Afghan roots, you do qualify to obtain an independent travel tourist visa. Given this point, you do not need to book a tour or be accompanied by a guide. You can travel freely in the country by yourself as long as you are able to provide details of an Iranian host.
In case, you are a British man married to an Iranian woman, and able to provide a marriage certificate, then we can obtain a visa as per below.
- For a British woman, married to an Iranian man, you can only travel on an Iranian passport and we are not able to assist.
- If your father is Iranian, the government of Iran considers you as an Iranian citizen by the Iranian government, even if you have never been to Iran or lived there in the past. In this case, you can only travel to Iran on an Iranian passport.
- In case, your mother is Iranian, but your father is any other nationality, the government of Iran considers you as an Iranian national and you can travel to Iran on a non-Iranian, for example, a British passport.
Visa-Free Travel to Free Trade Zones
You don’t need Iranian visas for Kish and Qeshm Island, where you can stay for 14 days without a visa. This includes British, Canadian, and U.S. Nationals. The visa-free travel applies to the economic free trade zones of Qeshm Island and Kish Island in the Persian Gulf.
Visa Application Precaution
There are many sites now that allow you to apply for Iran visa through their web site but, indeed, not all these site have the authorization. Time after time we have emails from the applicants that have been conned by other sites. Therefore, please be sure to check the authenticity of the web site before making any kind of payment.
Iran Visa Fee
|Visa Type||Fee(Euro)||Processing Time|
|Urgent Visa ||69 ||1-3 days |
Travelers should receive Yellow Fever vaccination in time arriving in Iran from countries with risk of yellow fever transmission.
Land Border Crossings To Iran
Travelers can enter Iran at registered land border crossings, however, Iran visas must be arranged prior through one of the Iranian consular missions abroad. Otherwise, travelers can obtain Iran visa on arrival at major international airports and seaport terminals. Tour guides are able to meet Canadian, British, and American at the land border crossings also.
Traveling with Children To Iran
Under Iranian law, a female parent traveling with her children must have the (usually verbal) permission of the father to take them out of Iran. This is assumed to be the case by Iranian immigration authorities unless the father has petitioned the court, and/or the court has ruled to prevent the children from traveling. For further information contact the Iranian Embassy or Consulate nearest you.