Iran Visa For Chinese Citizens Guide
If you are a Chinese citizen and looking for information to know more about the terms to get an Iran visa and also apply for Iran visa online, this is the right page that you just opened. Due to historical business and cultural connections between Iran and Great Nation of China Iranian government decided to make Iranian visa easier to obtain by Chinese citizens. Each year many people from China come to Iran as businessmen searching for opportunities to make money. And in fact, most of them come back to China full-handed!
No need to mention, China and Iran (Persia)have longe and almost peaceful history of living together as the oldest civilizations in the world and the connection between them are very strong and wide. Therefore, there are many tourists from China who wants to travel to Iran visit one of the oldest civilizations in the world. Here we will explain how you can get Iran visa for Chinese citizens fast and safe.
How Chinese citizens can obtain Iran visa using visa reference code?
1) You need to get a visa authorization number from the Iranian Ministry of Foreign affairs.
For obtaining this authorization number you have got to contact any of the Tour agencies placed in the Islamic Republic of Iran. And that they can get this code for you and will charge you some amount.
Documents needed for obtaining an authorization number are:
- Copy of your passport that should be valid for over six Months.
- Your travel details e.g. estimated the date of your travel, gender, the purpose of visit, approximate days of stay in the Islamic Republic of Iran, place in China wherever you would like to apply for the Visa & your passport details.
- Details of the host who is inviting you from the Islamic Republic of Iran, if you don’t have anyone in Iran you can most likely apply for Iran visa through Mystery of Iran®.
To get an authorization number, it will take 4-10 Iranian working days (Remember Thursday’s & Fridays are weekends in Iran).
Once the authorization number is generated from the Iranian Ministry of Foreign affairs. Soon after that, MFA will forward the details to the on top of the mentioned embassy or consulate & we will forward you a copy of the authorization number for your reference number.
2) While your authorization number is getting generated you can get your medical Tests done:
2) liver disease.
& get the report of these tests.
3) currently once you have the authorization number & the medical Tests ready, you must have an additional document and your ticket (To & Fro).
4) Visit the (Embassy or Consulate) & fill in the form that they will give you over there and attach all the documents that mentioned on top of and pay the fees for your Iran visa.
Most possible, you can get the Iran visa stamp from the (Embassy or Consulate) same day or the day when looking at the mode you have got select.
How can Chinese citizens obtain Iran visa stamp at the airport in Iran?
It’s important to know if you don’t have the time to go to the embassy to obtain your visa stamp you have another way to collect your visa stamp at the airport.
From 2018, the Iranian government gives Chinese citizens the possibility to obtain a tourist visa on arrival. However, With our years of experience in Iran Visa, Mystery Of Iran ® recommends you to register for Iran tourist visa and apply to collect the visa at your entrance port in Iran. In this way, you can secure the Iran visa and receiving a pre-approval visa code. In fact, you can apply for the Iran tourist visa through the form below:
2- Request for Iran visa through Mystery of Iran®.
IRAN TREKKING GUIDE Other ways to look at [...]
Iran Visa For Chinese Citizens Guide If you [...]
Iran Visa For Philippines Guide If You are [...]
10 Reasons Why You Should Skip The Alps And [...]
Things to Know before Traveling to Iran Do [...]
The 10 Most Beautiful Natural Wonders in Iran [...]