Any posts and threads containing following contents will be edited, moved, locked or deleted by community moderators without prior notice:
1. Posts and threads which are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise indecent.
2. Posts and threads which are libelous, abusive or tortuous that may render harm to a third party or the other members of the Community.
3. Posts and threads which may violate any applicable local or international laws or regulations or result in serious threat to public security.
4. Posts and threads which contain racial discrimination or otherwise discriminate against person(s) on the basis of color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nation, region, deformity or social economic condition.
5. Posts, threads and photos which infringe or violate the intellectual rights of any third party.
6. Posts and threads which reveal personal information regarding any third party (including phone numbers, real names and email addresses).
7. Posts and threads which contain viruses, software or any program or links to such features that may lead to computer damage of any one member, group of members or the Community as a whole.
8. Posts and threads which contain excessively vulgar and abusive language.
9. Posts and threads which contain meaningless words, sentences and photos.
10. Posts and threads which contain no literal content.
11. Posts, threads and photos which have been intentionally posted repeatedly or in computer terms deemed to be 'spam'.
12. Posts and threads containing advertisements which are solely for commercial purpose.
13. Advertisements replies which are irrelevant to the particular thread.
14. Posts and threads which can do harm to the order of the Community.
15. Posts and threads which contain unnecessary non-English languages.
16. Posts, threads and pictures which are related to politics.
17. Posts, threads and photos which are posted at irrelevant or unsuitable sub-forum.
Any member who behaves as follows will be blocked and banished immediately:
3. Ignores the warning of moderators and repeats any violation of the User Agreement or Forum Rules.
MysteryOfIran.com Community will try our best to keep the forum free from all objectionable content, but it is not easy to ensure that everyone exercises a common set of standards. So as to ensure fair and proper management, MysteryOfIran.com Community moderators will apply these rules on the basis of reasonable good practice. MysteryOfIran.com Community retains the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature at any time of the Forum Rules without prior notice.
Editor’s Note:Retired Eau Claire County Judge Thomas Barland recently spent nearly two weeks in Iran. Barlandestimates he has taken 75 foreign trips, visiting about 70 countries. He wrote this account for the Leader-Telegram.
While not many people may have Iran on their travel agenda, times are changing and travel bookings to this misunderstood region in the world have increased by 400% last year alone! As a destination with a plethora of things to see and explore, not to mention exotic cuisine and still pristine environments to impress even the most traveled outdoors lover, it’s definitely worth a second look. Whether you know much about visiting Tehran or not, we wanted to shed some light on this destination and put it on your radar for an unforgettable adventure in the near future.
66 kilometres northeast of Tehran, at a height of 5,610m, Mount Damavand is the highest mountain in the Middle East, and a worthy challenge for any accomplished mountaineer. Visible from Tehran on a clear day, the mountain is snow-capped all year round, and features prominently in Persian folklore and literature. Located in the Alborz Mountain range, reaching Damavand’s peak will take the best part of two days – and earn you the eternal respect of any Iranians in your life. The climbing season is June-September.
Do you wish to travel to Iran to experience the delights of the ancient Persian Empire? Do you know new rules and regulations about traveling to Iran? And most important of all; what do previous Iran travelers experience in Iran? There are some things to review before traveling to Iran. To know all these and more; join us on Mystery Of Iran blog
and update your traveling information, Iran is a can’t-miss spot on your Middle East list! Now let’s review things to know before traveling to Iran: