- The economy-class airfare of Iran flights as specified in the itinerary.
- The hotel/cruise accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room/cabin with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room/cabin alone, the single room/cabin supplement will be charged.
- All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies.
- The cruise shore excursion in groups and daily activities are subject to the arrangements made by the cruise company and subject to change without prior notice.
- Private transfers for you and your group between airports, hotels and all sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- One private English-speaking guide and driver will accompany you on all normal sightseeing tours in each city.
- Admission fees applicable.
- Iranian government taxes and the city construction fees applicable to your travel.
- Travel Agencies’ Liability Insurance with the tour inside Iran.
- Tips or gratuities for the hotel porters in each city.
- The air charge of arrival in the first city of the tour and departure from the last city of the tour.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, internet access, telephone calls, postal and fax services, bar, massage expenses or overweight baggage charges.
- Tips or gratuities for the guide and driver in each city.
- Entry visa fee.
- Pictures are not contractually binding.
Reservation and Payment
- Our quotation is based on Euro .
- The reservation deposit € 185.00 net per person is required upon your confirmation. The transfer charge is on your own. The reservation deposit charge per person is included in your tour total quotation. We will deduct the reservation deposit charge from the total quotation when you send the next payment. A reservation for your tour will not be considered firm until the deposit is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
- The final or full payment is required When you come to Iran.
- Payment Methods: We mainly accept payment by Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin , Ethereum, Ripple,… . For the detailed information, please click: https://www.mysteryofiran.com/Reservation-Payment
Cancellation & Refund
- For any changes made prior to the tour commenced, the client will enjoy our free change options. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are required to pay for this part.
- The reservation deposit of €185.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes the cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
- The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price.
- 30 days or more before the arrival day: we will refund the full cost to you except for the tour deposit, and the actual air or hotel cancellation fee if there is.
- 29 days to 20 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 20% of the tour price.
- 19 days to 10 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 50% of the tour price.
- 9 days to 3 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 70% of the tour price.
- Cancellation within 2 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 100% of the tour price.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients’ changes will be added, as an air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client must inform us by mail or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Tehran time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- If we cancel a tour due to insufficient booking or circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavor to find an alternative tour for the client or refund all money paid. A full refund will constitute a final settlement for the client; the Company shall not be held responsible for any expenses that may have incurred as a result of the client’s booking.
Vendors & Sellers
1. Ownership and Copyright:
Except as otherwise indicated, MysteryOfIran.com is the owner of the copyright of all contents (text, images, graphics, animation, audio, video) contained herein. No part may be reproduced, copied or transmitted, in any form or by any means (such as electronic, mechanical, micro-copying, photocopying, recording, storage in a retrieval system or otherwise) without its prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
If you wish to use or license any material on this site, please contact us.
2. Iran Travel Community User Agreement:
The Community may contain and allow its users to post threads, reviews, photos and upload video(s) of their travel experiences. It is a condition of your use of the service that you signify your thorough agreement with all the rules and guidelines here:
1) You consent not to use this Website to:
a) submit, post or transmit any content or any hypersensitive topics which are unlawful, violent, defamatory, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise indecent.
b) submit a post or transmit any content which is libelous, abusive or tortuous that may do harm to a third party or the other members of the Community.
c) submit a post or transmit any inflammatory content which may violate any local or international laws or regulations or result in a serious threat to public security.
d) submit a post or transmit any content which contains racial discrimination or otherwise discriminate against a person(s) on the basis of color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nation, region, deformity or social economic condition.
e) submit a post or transmit any content which infringes or rather violates the intellectual rights of any third party.
g) submit a post or transmit any kind of advertisements which are solely for commercial purpose.
h) submit a post or transmit any content which contains viruses, software or a program like that may lead to the damage of the whole Community.
i) submit a post or transmit any content which contains excessively coarse language.
j) submit a post or transmit any content which impersonates or misrepresents your profile with any other third party.
2) MysteryOfIran.com reserves sole and absolute discretion to remove or delete your posts, reviews, photos or videos without prior notice if in violation of the User Agreement. Members who violate the User Agreement may have their membership terminated, account revoked, services canceled and their pages and materials, or portions thereof, suspended, deleted or removed without warning. No material will be returned to a member. We are not responsible for any loss of your data resulting from the removal of member material. We also reserve the right to permanently block repeated offenders from accessing the Community and their activity will be reported to their internet access provider.
3) MysteryOfIran.com does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the content of the posts, reviews, photos or videos. Neither are we liable for any kind of loss (psychological, physical or economic) caused by any use or acceptance of the information on the Community. You trust the information at your own risk.
4) All the postings are your sole viewpoints. Posts, reviews, photos or videos do not express the opinions or judgment of MysteryOfIran.com. Once you have made a contribution on the Community, at any time, you consent to us dealing with it as we consider appropriate.
5) MysteryOfIran.com is not responsible for any kind of compensation and related liability legal or otherwise for any loss of personal data, service interruption or stoppage caused by your actions whether intended or unintentional or any other reasons (including system maintenance and upgrade).
6) MysteryOfIran.com is not required to censor the originality of your articles, statements, viewpoints, opinions, pictures or videos. We accept all postings as original work. You are required to give a clear indication when quoting or transmitting articles, statements, viewpoints, opinions, pictures or videos of a third party, giving due acknowledgment to the source of such material. We reserve the right to edit, copy, publish or distribute any of your postings (except those that bear a copyright notice) for other purposes in the Community. Any kind of entanglement related to copyright is left for your own responsibility.
7) MysteryOfIran.com encourages you to upload your pictures or videos to share with other members. We suggest that you only upload pictures or videos related to IRAN TRAVEL, BUSINESS IN IRAN” and “IRAN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES“. As this is an Iran Community we seek to keep our forum and its content ‘on the topics’ for that reason any photographs and videos of an entirely personal nature may be deleted at our discretion.
8) You are precluded from employing data and/or any other content on MysteryOfIran.com for anything other than your own personal use. Should you wish to publish of distributing any such content you are required to obtain written permission from MysteryOfIran.com. We reserve the right to protect our interest by all legal means at our disposal.
9) MysteryOfIran.com has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the User Agreement without prior notice. We suggest you refer to the User Agreement whenever you login so that you may be aware of any changes as your use of the Community following any such changes shall be deemed to be with a complete and nonnegotiable acceptance thereof.
10) Please do obey Forum Rules once you submit posts and replies in Iran Travel Forums.
3. Use of contents on MysteryOfIran.com:
MysteryOfIran.com reserves sole discretion to decide whether the content or material is prohibited on the Site and has the absolute right (but not the obligation) to delete, move and edit content and material.
You are solely responsible and liable for all content posted on and stored in the website of MysteryOfIran.com and it’s all affiliates.
You grant MysteryOfIran.com and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, universal, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute any materials provided by you, through member pages, message boards, forums and others alike. You are the legal owner of the copyright to all materials you submitted or that you have permission from the copyright owner to submit the materials to MysteryOfIran.com.
MysteryOfIran.com suggests all members maintain backup versions of their pages and materials to guard against losses of any kind. We are not responsible for any loss of data and/or files, nor is it required to return any data, resulting from the website’s suspension or deletion of data and/or files, network or system outages, file corruption or for any other reason.
We reserve the right to reject or remove links to any web site if we find the site content inappropriate. Links to websites outside the MysteryOfIran.com website are provided for convenience and information only, and we assume no responsibility for their content. We do not endorse the content of its link partners’ sites, which may contain objectionable materials to certain people. We are not responsible for such contents and any loss resulting from them.
We use our best efforts to maintain the website but does not accept any responsibility for defects that may be found to exist therein, or any loss of profits or other consequential damages that may result from such defects. You should not assume that MysteryOfIran.com is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
7. Copyright Violations:
If clear copyright, trademark, patent, publicity rights, or other infringement comes to the attention of MysteryOfIran.com, we reserve the right to delete all infringing files and terminate the user’s membership without receiving a complaint from the person whose rights have been infringed.
If you believe that your material or the material of another has been wrongfully copied, please provide us with a notice containing the following information:
Your name, address, email address and telephone number;
Identification of where the material that you claim is an infringement is located on the site (i.e., the complete URL);
Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please provide us the above by contacting us.
Upon notice of potential copyright infringement, we will immediately delete or suspend access to the infringing material.
- Our groups are from minimum 1 to 20 persons with guaranteed departures, which provides our travelers a perfect combination between intimacy, flexibility, and low price. We reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a passenger should such person’s health or mental condition or physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the trip or the rights or welfare or enjoyment of other passengers.
Passports and Visas
- Please make sure you have got your valid passport and visa before leaving for Iran. We can help you to get your Iranian Visa.
- If your tours contain other countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- This item is only applied to single travelers. If you travel with a pair and stay one room, you can skip it over.
- If any tour participant travels alone and needs our assistance to find a roommate, we will endeavor to meet his needs. We will introduce and exchange their personal status to each other. After the two single travel guests confirm the other roommate and the tour begins, any roommate cannot change the confirmed sharing basis twin room, no matter whatever habits a roommate has which cause inconvenience such as and not limited to smoking, excessive snoring, etc. If one roommate insists on staying one single room, the roommates must get the agreement with the other roommate to pay the sole occupancy separately.
- The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. Our tour department, as a tour company, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the flights or trains are being canceled or chartered.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional travel experience to every person who travels with us.