Reservation & Payment
Dear Valued Customers,
2/ Wire (Bank) Transfer
As Iran’s biggest tour operator, Iran’s biggest online market, business and healthcare services provider, we are proud of our record of reliability and service. For some travelers, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit our country and for others, it is a great opportunity to grow their business faster. This is why we take every care to provide you with a wonderful experience based on professional arrangements at what we trust will be the best price available. Mystery Of Iran ® is here to serve you!
- The transfer charge, which is usually around €40.00 per time, is your responsibility.
- Please include your tracking number on your bank receipt.
- Please follow the account information word for word.
- Please forward us the bank receipt (scan or send a photo copy to us via email .
- It normally takes 5-7 working days for the payment to reach us.
- You are advised to choose wire (bank) transfer to save handling charges if you are paying a large amount.
3/Credit Card (Visa or Master Card)
- Your credit card will be debited with a 3% handling charge by Ukraine’s Bank. We have no way to avoid it and receive no benefit from it.
- Some banks may charge a service fee for an international transaction. The statement from your Credit Card Company will show a total cost in US dollars. Added to this will be their handling charge, which may vary from 1% to 3%. You are advised to contact your credit card issuing bank to get more information.
- The cardholder should be one of the tour members since we need the cardholder to sign the receipt after his/her arrival in Iran due to the different banking system.
- If you confirm and accept the items above, please check out the following page to offer your authorization for us to draw the payment from your credit card. For instance, if you pay € 400.00 as the deposit, the amount you should fill out in the form will € 400.00 X 1.0.3 (card charge)= €412.
- Please fill in all the required blanks on the form and fax it to us with your signature over the number +380684650574, which will be safer. If fax is not convenient, you could also scan or send a photo copy to us via email. Thank you.